Eduphoria Aware and Test Creation for Administrators - 31396
Through this hands-on session, participants will receive an overview of Eduphoria Aware system to view teacher and student data and create customized views. Participants will become aware of navigation tools for data analysis, continuous improvement planning, and increased student achievement. Participants will increase their capacity for assessing student progress by conducting assessments, checkpoints, and/or benchmarking. Also, they will learn to use Eduphoria Aware for creating assessments, building new item types, scoring results, and creating reports to assess continuous improvement and student success.
Assessment Coordinators, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Instructional Leaders
Please bring your own laptop. Eduphoria Districts only.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 77
Registration Deadline 1/22/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/22/2024 9:00 am
- District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meetings - Virtual
- DMAC State Assessment, TAG, TEKScore for Administrators
- New District Testing Coordinator Zoom Meeting - Virtual
- Spotlight on Success (a R10 and R11 Assessment Conference) - Presenter Registration
- Spotlight on Success (a Region 10 and Region 11 Assessment Conference)