Math at your Fingertips - Tactile Learning for Grades 6-12 (at Northwest ISD) - 31383
Tactile Learning is a session based on the pedagogy and strategies of using manipulatives to create conceptual learning. By starting with concrete representations of mathematical concepts, participants can plan progressions for the student development of a concept and plan for formative checkpoints to determine successful learning. This session will be hosted at Gene Pike Middle School, 2200 Texan Drive Justin, Texas 76247. It is free for all Instructional Solutions and Support contract districts.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 34
Registration Deadline 6/13/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/13/2023 8:30 am
- Co-Teaching for All - Virtual
- Putting Primary Sources First with ICS
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Using the 5 Practices for Math Discourse in Secondary Mathematics (hosted at Northwest ISD)
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse - Virtual
- Writing Appropriate Measurable Postsecondary Goals (Virtual) - Virtual