mClass Lectura Foundations - 31382
mClass Lectura is an authentic Spanish assessment built specifically for bilingual students who are learning to read. During this three-hour training session, you will get a deep dive into the Spanish measures for mClass Kindergarten that includes administering, scoring, using skills-focused lessons to support instructional planning and teacher level reporting, and accessing Home Connect letters for parents. This assessment is an approved Early Childhood Literacy Screener tool by Texas House Bill 3.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Amplify Reading - Internalization with Intentionality
- Blended Learning 2.0 - Integrating ChatGPT for Advanced Blended/Personalized Learning Educators
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Unlocking the Science of Reading in the Spanish Biliteracy Classroom