The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - LPC CREDIT - 31355
The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act provides important protections and supports for children and youth experiencing homelessness; however, implementing an effective program can be challenging without a clear understanding of the requirements and best practices. In this session, participants will explore the National Center for Homeless Education's Homeless Liaison Toolkit, a program evaluation rubric, and several other resources that will provide valuable insights. Whether you are new to homeless education or looking to improve your existing program, you will leave with practical strategies and resources to help you navigate the requirements of the law and ensure that all students have the support they need to thrive.
Counselors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, McKinney-Vento, Migrant, Psychologists,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Erath, Hood, and Somervell County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2024
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual