The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT - 31354
The McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act provides important protections and supports for children and youth experiencing homelessness; however, implementing an effective program can be challenging without a clear understanding of the requirements and best practices. In this session, participants will explore the National Center for Homeless Education's Homeless Liaison Toolkit, a program evaluation rubric, and several other resources that will provide valuable insights. Whether you are new to homeless education or looking to improve your existing program, you will leave with practical strategies and resources to help you navigate the requirements of the law and ensure that all students have the support they need to thrive.
Counselors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, McKinney-Vento, Migrant, Psychologists,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Cooke, Denton, and Wise County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- Erath, Hood, and Somervell County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Palo Pinto & Parker County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Restorative Practices Training and Coaching - Northwest ISD
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual