New CTE Administrator Training: Partnerships - 31073
Partnerships are a key component of successful CTE programs. In this module, participants will explore a variety of internal and external partnerships, how each one plays a role within a CTE department, and the overall importance and potential impacts of nurturing and sustaining these relationships. Additionally, participants will review their local education agency's current CTE partnerships and develop a strategic plan to cultivate new partnerships and strengthen existing relationships.
Schedule & Location
CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- April 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- Experienced CTE Administrator Training: Supporting CTE Teachers
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- March 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- May 2024 CTE & CCMR Leader Meeting
- New Counselor CTE Workshop: Effective Advising for CTE Programs - Ensuring Access & Equity of CCMR Readiness
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: CTE Resources
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Data-Driven Decision Making
- New CTE Administrator Workshop: Program Design
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online