Let's Go to Work! Part 1: Your Money, Benefits, and Work (ENGLISH) - 31033
This is Part 1 of an eight-part series. Participants will receive an overview of the world of Social Security for young adults and those who support them. Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and health insurance/long-term care (Medicare and Medicaid) will be discussed. Families can register using this link: https://forms.gle/FhGCNhM2h6u7fsip6.
Community/Public, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Diagnosticians, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
This session will be presented in English. Families are encouraged to attend each session in the series. Families will have the opportunity to schedule confidential one-on-one benefits counseling with a Certified Community Work Incentive Counselor. This is a Texas Workforce Charting the Course Initiative.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Babies' Day Out: Celebrating Babies and Toddlers with Sensory Impairments and Their Families
- ESC Region 11 Industry Advisory Board
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - SPANISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 6: Your Money - Your Future: Strategies for Long-Term Success - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 7: Your Money - Decision-Making Tools - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 8: Beyond Money - Services After Leaving the Education System - ENGLISH - Virtual