2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks - 30984
This session will address how to utilize the pieces of DMAC designed for administrators, counselors, testing coordinators, interventionists, team leaders, and other district/campus staff. We will share tips highlighting how to set up user accounts in DMAC and how to provide access to relevant reports to analyze, trend, and compare STAAR or TELPAS data. We will also explore how to aggregate state and local data with lead4ward and Data Exports as well as how to create online forms in FormWorks, document Appraisals (including the ability to calibrate T-TESS processes for TIA), and highlight our PlanWorks piece for your DIPs and CIPs!
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Teacher Supervisors, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Diagnosticians, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
DMAC User or anyone interested in DMAC Solutions. Bring a laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Deaf Education Administration Leadership (DEAL) Virtual Office Hours - Virtual
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings
- County Academic Network Collaboration and Round Tables - Denton and Cooke County Districts
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series