Parent and Family Engagement, Module 4 - Building Capacity - 30965
ESSA Section 1116 outlines requirements for Parent and Family Engagement. This session is the final of four training modules related to these requirements. This module will provide a deep-dive into Building Capacity among your parents and families. This session will provide critical information for both district-level ESSA grants staff and campus leaders on Title I, Part A campuses.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting (Hybrid) - Virtual
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- Timely Topics for Federal Programs Staff - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement - Session 3: The Content & Cycle of Written PFE Policies (LEA & School) - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement -- Session 2: Building Parent/Guardian and Family Capacity is More Than Building Relationships - Virtual
- Title I Parent & Family Engagement – Session 4: The PFE Program Evaluation and Annual Title I Meeting - Virtual
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual
- Title IV - Compliance Requirements and Use of Funds - Virtual