Parent and Family Engagement, Module 4 - Building Capacity Virtual - 30965
ESSA Section 1116 outlines requirements for Parent and Family Engagement. This session is the final of four training modules related to these requirements. This module will provide a deep-dive into Building Capacity among your parents and families. This session will provide critical information for both district-level ESSA grants staff and campus leaders on Title I, Part A campuses.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 85
Registration Deadline 3/23/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Christie Miller ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/23/2023 1:00 pm
- ESSA Basics for New Federal Programs Directors - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual