Parent and Family Engagement, Module 1 - ESSA PFE Requirements - 30962
ESSA Section 1116 outlines requirements for Parent and Family Engagement. This session is the first of four training modules related to these requirements. This module will provide an overview of each requirement, with detailed processes for each requirement to be covered in the remaining modules. This session will provide critical information for both district-level ESSA grants staff and campus leaders on Title I, Part A campuses.
Schedule & Location
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ESSA Basics for New Federal Programs Directors - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Parent and Family Engagement, Module 4 - Building Capacity - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual