Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) Virtual - 30960
ESSA Section 1112 outlines requirements for the LEA Title I, Part A Program Plan. This session will present an overview of these requirements and their relationship to the District Improvement Plan (DIP). This session is directed at District-level ESSA grant staff or Federal Programs Directors. Participants are encouraged to have a copy of their current LEA Program Plan and/or District Improvement Plan to reference throughout the session.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 73
Registration Deadline 4/18/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Offered Again On
- 4/18/2023 9:00 am
- ESSA Basics for New Federal Programs Directors - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders - Virtual