Title I, Part A Program Elements for LEAs and Schoolwide Campus Leaders Virtual - 30959
ESSA Section 1114 outlines the required elements for a Title I, Part A Schoolwide Program. This session will present an overview of the three key elements: Comprehensive Needs Assessment (CNA), Schoolwide Program Plan/Campus Improvement Plan (CIP), and Evaluation of Program Effectiveness. This session will provide critical information for both district-level ESSA grants staff and campus leaders on Title I, Part A schoolwide campuses. Participants are encouraged to have a copy of their current CNA, CIP, and latest program evaluation to reference throughout the session.
Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 79
Registration Deadline 4/11/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Christie Miller ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/11/2023 9:00 am
- ESSA Basics for New Federal Programs Directors - Virtual
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online
- Title I, Part A LEA Program Plan & District Improvement Plan (DIP) - Virtual