Food Safety and Sanitation (with ServSafe Exam) - Held at Brock ISD - 30900
Join us at Brock ISD to learn about the dangers of foodborne illness, how to prevent it, and the keys to food safety in your Child Nutrition Department. See where contamination starts, the components for good personal hygiene, and how every employee can be a safe food handler. Discover how to prevent cross-contamination and how to utilize time and temperature controls effectively. Examine all aspects of cleaning, sanitation, and pest management. The course is designed to prepare you for national food safety exams. Upon completion of the course, participants will take the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam in the afternoon at Brock High School on February 22. Target Audience: Directors, Supervisors, and Managers. You will need to purchase your own ServSafe Manager book and exam sheet or online exam voucher. If utilizing an online exam voucher, you must provide your own device to complete the exam. Contact Martina Mathews at Brock ISD if you have questions: 817-592-6255 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lunch will be on your own on both days.
Schedule & Location
Child Nutrition Personnel, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Child Nutrition - Administrative Review (with Technical Assistance available)
- Child Nutrition - CE Responsibilities in Managing an FSMC Contract
- Child Nutrition - Eligibility Update
- Child Nutrition - Financial Management: A Course for SNP Directors & Procurement of Foods: Cooperative Purchasing Groups
- Child Nutrition - Food Production Records (Breakfast, Lunch, Snack)
- Child Nutrition - Local Wellness Policy & NSLP/SBP Smart Snacks
- Child Nutrition - Meal Counting & Claiming System
- Child Nutrition - Procurement Review
- Child Nutrition - The Monthly Rewind - Virtual
- Child Nutrition - Verification