High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Elementary Math Cadre - 30854
This cadre is for math instructional leaders who are utilizing the TEA Open Education Resource for Math (Eureka Math TEKS Edition). The session will provide collaborative opportunities for leaders to discuss implementation and instructional practices with Eureka Math TEKS Edition.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 26
Registration Deadline 10/17/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1C & 1D
Caitlin Cook ESC Region 11, Kelsie Lumadue ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 13 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/17/2023 12:30 pm
- 2023-2024 Deaf Education Administration Leadership (DEAL) Virtual Office Hours - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- County Academic Network Collaboration and Round Tables
- County Academic Network Collaboration and Round Tables - Parker and Wise County Districts
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: Exceptions & Waivers, PEIMS Snapshot, Individualized Reclassification for SPED
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training