District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy Zoom Series 2022-2023 Virtual - 30470
The District Coordinator of School Improvement (or DCSI) often must wear many hats within a school district. Competing priorities can make keeping up with and implementing Texas Education Agency School Improvement Interventions challenging. The ESC Region 11 Continuous Improvement Team will help you fill the gap. In eight one-hour Zoom sessions, DCSIs will receive up-to-date guidance pertaining to (1) School Improvement Interventions and (2) Submissions and Effective School Framework Lever guidance and support as well as time to ask questions and seek clarification from the Continuous Improvement Team.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers,
Participants must be serving in the role of District Coordinator of School Improvement (DCSI) for the 2022-2023 school year.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 84
Registration Deadline 5/11/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Meredith Perry ESC Region 11, Margo Nottingham ESC Region 11, Randi Ann Cowden ESC Region 11, Carey Carter ESC Region 11, Lea Devers ESC Region 11, Debra Wall ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/14/2022 9:00 am
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- Emergent Bilingual Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Legal Updates in Special Education for Administrators â€” Virtual - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online