GoLead11 Principal Certification Program January 2023 Cohort - ALL Online Sessions Online - 30455
Registering for this GoLead11 Principal Certification Workshop will enroll you in ALL online courses required, EXCEPT Orientation, to satisfy the requirements to be recommended for your standard principal certification. Coursework is completed via Canvas or Google Classroom. Topics covered include campus planning, discipline, special education, ethics, mental health issues, and parental/community involvement.
Principal Certification Candidate,
Must be accepted and enrolled in the GoLead11 Principal Certification program.
Seats Left 30
Registration Deadline 1/31/2024
Credit Type Principal Certification Program
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,2A,2B,2C,2D,3A,3B,3C,3D,4A,4B,4C,4D,4E,5A,5B,5C,5D
Rebecca Wilder ESC Region 11, Cynthia McFarland ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
For assistance contact:
Principal Certification Coach
Offered Again On
- 1/2/2023 8:00 am
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - Advancing Educational Leadership - Virtual
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - January 2023 Cohort - Introduction to Leadership - Online
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - January 2023 Cohort - Site Supervisor Training - Online
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - June 2022 Cohort - Site Supervisor Training - Online
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program - Texas Teacher Evaluation and Support System (T-TESS) Virtual - Virtual
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program June 2022 Cohort - ALL Online Sessions - Online
- GoLead11 Principal Certification Program LIVE Sessions - June 2022 Cohort - Virtual
- Principal as Instructional Leader TExES 268 and Performance Assessment for School Leaders (PASL) Individual Exam Preparation