R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 30099
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides and Jamboard. Participants will build their capacity in analyzing student work samples to drive their Guided Math instruction. This session addresses the Guided Math component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to facilitate student learning during Guided Math in any learning environment. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session will open on November 1, 2022, and will close on April 21, 2023.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings
- Birth to 3 DHH/BVI Virtual Networking Meeting - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- Navigating ADA & Section 504 Compliance
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Section 504 Leadership and Consortium Series
- Section 504 Professional Learning Series
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24