R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 30098
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide participants the opportunity to use student data to determine focus lessons in any learning environment. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session opens on October 3, 2022, and will close on Feb. 28, 2023.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting
- ELAR Instructional Leaders Meeting (K-12)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- STAAR Redesign Assessment Item Make-and-Take Workshop : Eduphoria, DMAC, TFAR, and Canvas for Curriculum Specialists
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual