R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 30098
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide participants the opportunity to use student data to determine focus lessons in any learning environment. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session opens on October 3, 2022, and will close on Feb. 28, 2023.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 88
Registration Deadline 2/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/3/2022 7:00 am
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- 2022-2023 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) ELAR Cadre
- iCoaches Unite! Math Strategies to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper