R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 30097
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong? This session addresses the Number Sense component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in any learning environment. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE. This session will open on August 29, 2022, and will close on December 9, 2022.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 62
Registration Deadline 12/9/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/29/2022 7:00 am
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) ELAR Cadre
- iCoaches Unite! Math Strategies to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual