Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education Experience - 29719
Discovery Education makes it easy to Power Up your Science lessons. This is a workshop series with three hours of virtual meetings and three hours of independent work. Participants will learn to: Day 1: Search, filter, and curate a variety of resources (DE is NOT just for videos) Day 2: Use various instructional strategies to increase engagement and retention with Discovery Educationâ€™s digital resources. Day 3: Experience and create a video quiz and standard quiz We ask that you bring a future unit in mind, as this will be a make-and-take-style workshop.
Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Coordinators, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2022 13th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Canvas 101 Lite (Summer 2022) - Online
- Canvas 201 (Summer 2022) - Online
- DIY: Digital Tools Edition
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- PRIME 2022 - Library and Digital Learning
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: App it Up! - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: Surf's Up with Choice Boards in Canvas - Virtual
- Shore-up Your Canvas Summer Series: Wipe Out Ineffective Homepages! - Virtual