2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring! - 29615
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtually via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate.
This session is for the superintendent appointed Special Education Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 86
Registration Deadline 9/14/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Administrator Training
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- 2022-2023 Virtual Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- ESSA Consolidated Compliance Report (2020-2021) Q&A and Work Session - Virtual
- LPAC Framework TOT: A Guided Overview
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- PEIMS Coding for Emergent Bilingual Students
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- TEA English Learner Division Webinars for 2022-2023 - Online