2022-2023 Connecting, Collaborating, and Caputuring! - 29615
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtually via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate.
This session is for the superintendent appointed Special Education Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 62
Registration Deadline 4/13/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Administrator Training
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
Offered Again On
- 4/12/2023 9:00 am
- 5/10/2023 9:00 am
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting
- End-of-Year State and Federal Requirements for Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth
- Federal Programs Directors' Meeting - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2022-2023
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual