Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session Virtual - 29570
Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances him or her using a learning progression. This three-hour virtual session introduces the process of how to implement real-time acceleration for learners who may have unfinished learning. It provides an overview of the strategies, design, and potential costs of implementing AMP and information on how it will impact every student's conceptual understanding. This session is designed for administrators and curriculum support staff. Participants will explore all parts of the AMP method and how it should look when implemented in classrooms. This session will directly link T-TESS dimensions to the corresponding features of the AMP program.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual