Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session Virtual - 29570
Accelerate Mathematics Proficiency (AMP) is a learner-centered approach that builds on a student's existing knowledge and advances him or her using a learning progression. This three-hour virtual session introduces the process of how to implement real-time acceleration for learners who may have unfinished learning. It provides an overview of the strategies, design, and potential costs of implementing AMP and information on how it will impact every student's conceptual understanding. This session is designed for administrators and curriculum support staff. Participants will explore all parts of the AMP method and how it should look when implemented in classrooms. This session will directly link T-TESS dimensions to the corresponding features of the AMP program.
Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 56
Registration Deadline 6/20/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Rebecca Ramirez ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/20/2023 9:00 am
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Re-Imagining SDI
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Online Learning Series (Virtual) - Online