Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators Virtual - 29496
This course was designed to aid administrators in understanding the role of the Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist (COMS) and the unique challenges that the COMS faces while performing their job duties in the school, the student's home, and the community. With a thorough understanding of the role of the COMS, administrators should be better equipped to support the COMS in the course of their duties.
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Bus Drivers, Community/Public, ESC Personnel, Parents, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
This course is approved for ACVREP credit.
Seats Left 490
Registration Deadline 8/31/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shannah Blankenship ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 10/3/2022 8:00 am
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 1 - Utilities, State Assessment, Student Portfolio, Appraisals, lead4ward, Exports, and PlanWorks
- Early Childhood Education New Leaders Meeting
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) ELAR Cadre
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) Elementary Math Cadre
- iCoaches Assemble! MathCoachCON:Just for Us!
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- STAAR Redesign Assessment Item Make-and-Take Workshop 1: TFAR and Canvas for Curriculum Specialists
- What's New with the Prekindergarten Guidelines - Virtual