Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - 29496
This course was designed to aid administrators in understanding the role of the Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist (COMS) and the unique challenges that the COMS faces while performing their job duties in the school, the student's home, and the community. With a thorough understanding of the role of the COMS, administrators should be better equipped to support the COMS in the course of their duties.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Bus Drivers, Community/Public, ESC Personnel, Parents, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
This course is approved for ACVREP credit.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Deaf Education Administration Leadership (DEAL) Virtual Office Hours - Virtual
- 2023-2024 Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- ELAR Instructional Leaders and Coaches Meeting (K-12)
- iCoaches Assemble! Spring Session
- Mathematics Leaders Community
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 4 -- Dyslexia: From Child Find through the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Process - Virtual
- Texas K-5 Mathematics Program (Eureka) Instructional Leaders Cadre
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24