Leveraging Canvas Conference Summer 2022 - 29331
Attend this one-day face-to-face conference designed to provide hands-on opportunities for teachers, instructional coaches, and leaders to meet and support district instructional goals through innovative applications of technologies in Canvas. Sessions will include teaching and learning innovations along with tools and technologies, providing participants with opportunities to learn from their peers and experiment with new and different applications.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring your own device and be prepared to log on to your district or personal Canvas account. Personal Canvas accounts can be set up free at canvas.instructure.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Discovery Education Experience - Explore the Basics - Virtual
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- ESL Specialist Toolkit
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course Face-to-Face
- Linguistic Accommodations and PLCs -- How to Tie It All Together
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students