Preparing Educators with Autism Knowledge and Skills - 28979
The PEAKS workshop provides teachers with specialized professional development in evidence-based practices for students with autism. During this workshop, educators will be introduced to evidence-based strategies for teaching new skills and managing problem behavior in the classroom. This workshop is the first phase of a three-phase series. After completing this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to attend two additional online professional development series on evidence-based practices for students with autism. The Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACBÃ‚Â®) RBTÃ‚Â® (Registered Behavior Technician) curriculum will be provided across the series. Participants who complete the program will be eligible to earn the RBT credential.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals
The PEAKS program will reimburse your LEAs at a rate of $100 per day for the cost of substitute teachers that allow for your participation in this workshop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- 2022 Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving for Grades 6-12 - Online
- Safe and Civil Schools CHAMPS: A Proactive and Positive Approach to Classroom Management
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): "Beginning with Braille" Book Study - Online
- The Road to UDL