Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Your Money - Decision Making Tools - 28876
This is Part 5 of a six-part series. This session is designed to assist families with helping their young adult maximize earnings and obtain the necessary benefits for long-term success. Participants will develop a plan and identify tools to manage their money, understand budgeting, saving, and investing in the future.
Schedule & Location
Community/Public, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Diagnosticians, Parents, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
This is a Texas Workforce Commission Charting the Course Initiative. Families are encouraged to attend each session in the series. Families will have the opportunity to schedule confidential one-on-one benefits counseling with a Certified Community Work Incentive Counselor.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Babies' Day Out: Celebrating Babies and Toddlers with Sensory Impairments and Their Families
- ESC Region 11 Industry Advisory Board
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 5: Person-Centered Planning and Circle of Support - SPANISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 4: Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and the Student Earned Income Exclusion (SEIE) - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 6: Your Money - Your Future: Strategies for Long-Term Success - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 7: Your Money - Decision-Making Tools - ENGLISH - Virtual
- Let's Go to Work! Part 8: Beyond Money - Services After Leaving the Education System - ENGLISH - Virtual