TIA Teaching Excellence Summit - 28713
The TIA Teaching Excellence Summit is a one-day informational event highlighting various components of the Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA). TIA was created by the Texas Legislature as part of House Bill 3 to provide a realistic pathway for top teachers to earn six-figure salaries and to help attract and retain highly effective teachers at traditionally hard-to-staff schools.
School Board Members, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Central Office Administrators, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, Principals, Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Evaluating and Improving Student Outcomes (EISO) for New School Board Members (SB-1566 -85th TX. Legis. and HB-3 -86th TX. Legis.)
- Orientation to the TEC for New School Board Members
- Orientation to the TEC for New School Board Members - Online - Online
- Sexual Abuse, Human Trafficking, and Other Maltreatment of Children - HB403 (86th) for School Board Members - Online - Online
- UTEC - Update to the Texas Education Code - Legislative Update from 87th Legislative Session - for School Board Members - Online - Online