Child Nutrition: USDA Foods (Virtual) - 28234
Spending Your SY 2021-2022 Entitlement: USDA Foods Programs and Which Way Is Up? This three-hour meeting/training will review the four (4) ways to spend your entitlement and how to make the best decisions for your district needs. The class will cover cost comparisons to determine the best bang-for-your-buck, completing your Contract Packets in TX-UNPS and â€œnext steps,â€ processing and walk-through of the software program for making your selections and banking pounds, determining whether you should â€œDODFFVâ€ or just dance, and what works in Farm to School. Donâ€™t miss this meeting if you want to make the best decisions on spending your entitlement for SY 2021-2022.
Child Nutrition Personnel, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Eligibility Acrobatics for Beginners
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - LEAD to SUCCEED Module 1: Learn to Master Difficult Conversations Like a Lion Tamer - Part 2
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Meal-time Contortionist: How to Accommodate Allergies, Disabilities, and Preferences
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Ready to Join the Circus? New Director's Crash Course
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Sensational Serving Lines: Everything You Need to Know for Meal Marketing
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Tackling Your Inventory: Are You a Tightrope Walker, Knife Thrower, or Human Cannonball?
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - The Amazing Houdini: Will We Escape This School Year?
- Child Nutrition 2022 Summer Conference - Tricks of the Trade: Recipe Conversions and Adjustments Made Simple
- Child Nutrition: Eligibility Guidance Update (In-person)
- Child Nutrition: Food Safety for Child Nutrition (& ServSafe Exam)