Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (2nd-3rd) - 28024
The 2020-2021 school year is over. Now what? It's time to fill those gaps from unfinished learning. the TEKS Resource System is proud to present a new tool: The Instructional Considerations to Activate Purposeful Planning (ICAPP). The ICAPP tool was created to address the gaps from unfinished learning to maximize current grade-level learning. By providing formative assessment options aligned to the TEKS covered in each unit, teachers will be able to more accurately diagnose gaps in learning and develop plans to address those gaps in a timely manner. Each session will focus on specific grade-level information and address upcoming Units.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- All Hands on Deck: Using Manipulatives in Reading and Math (K-2)
- Canvas 201 - Online
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Reading Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online