CPI: Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Refresher One-Day Training - 27867
This training is a five-hour CPI refresher course; therefore, if participants HAVE NOT taken the initial CPI training within the last calendar year, they ARE NOT eligible to participate in this refresher course. During the training, participants will have opportunities to practice and problem solve with CPI Classroom Models and emergent adaptations to increase skills and confidence in managing aggressive, violent behavior. Attend this refresher to review program techniques, clarify program information, and refocus on providing a safe environment for students and staff.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Charter School Personnel, Counselors
Participants must have attended a 12 hour CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training within the past 12 months. Participants must bring their CPI Blue Card to the training. You must be an employee of a Region 11 public or charter school to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 15
Registration Deadline 7/9/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Tucker ESC Region 11, Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11, Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Engage by Design Content Series: Principals and Principles of Gifted Education (Administrator GT Update) - Virtual
- Impact Coaching for T-TESS & T-PESS
- K-12 State-wide STEM Leadership Training
- MTSS: Tiered Support for Student Achievement - Cohort Registration
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference - Virtual
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Docking at Our Port--Understanding the Data Landscape and How We Can Reshape our Literacy Community (Admin Pathway)
- Science of Teaching Reading Institute--Using Words as Our Vessel--Discovering Along with my Teachers How Alphabetic Knowledge Paves the Way for Literacy Learning (Admin Pathway)
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training