Co-Teaching: Making a Difference Together Online - 27770
Learners will explore the co-teaching framework and tools needed to plan for and create effective co-teach teams and classrooms successfully.
Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com with your username and password. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, click the Forgot Password? If you have any issues with this process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 0 Full
Registration Deadline 7/16/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1B,1C & 1D,2B,3B,4B,5B
Annissa Macon ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 6/15/2021 9:00 am
- Active Learning Approach for Students with Multiple Disabilities Cohort - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - Virtual
- Foundations for Literacy REFRESHER: For Teachers of the Deaf/HH Who Have Completed the Full FFL Training - Virtual
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading and Language Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf/HH - Virtual
- Strategy to See: Strategies for Students with Cerebral/Cortical Visual Impairment - Virtual
- TREC - Destiny New User Training - Virtual