Early Childhood: Teamwork Makes the Dream Work! Working Effectively with Your Paraprofessional - 27697
Are you wondering how to build a relationship and utilize the collaborative strengths of the professionals in the room? In this session, you will learn how to build a cohesive team of educational partners to maximize learning in your classroom for all students.
Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- Active Learning Approach for Students with Multiple Disabilities Cohort - Virtual
- Co-Teaching: Making a Difference Together - Online
- Foundations for Literacy REFRESHER: For Teachers of the Deaf/HH Who Have Completed the Full FFL Training - Virtual
- Foundations for Literacy: A Reading and Language Curriculum for Young Children Who Are Deaf/HH - Virtual
- Strategy to See: Strategies for Students with Cerebral/Cortical Visual Impairment - Virtual
- TREC - Destiny New User Training - Virtual