Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 Virtual - 27593
Science Digital Interactive Notebooks are a great way for teachers and students to work, track, and review information. Digital notebooks allow teachers and students to work and capture key content concepts as the year progresses. Unlike traditional paper notebooks, pages can be inserted as needed. Digital Interactive notebooks provide teachers the opportunity to meet the needs of a variety of students and student needs in the classroom, including differentiation, special education, and language learners. Join in, learn, and get started creating your own. Templates will be provided along with a baseline notebook. Teachers will use a choice board to create three activities, embed them in their notebooks, and submit those three assignments in order to receive credit. Tools utilized: Google Sites, Docs, Slides, Forms, weblinks, Edji, Flipgrid, PhET, YouTube videos, and others.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Computer and internet access.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 25
Registration Deadline 6/10/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC 11
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2021 8:30 am
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Know Your Value! Let's Start Work! - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for Third-through Fifth Grade Science
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual