Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27241
This session is part of Pilot Program for R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong. This session addresses the Number Sense component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. Following completion of this session, participants will provide feedback to the ESC Math Team. Once participants have interacted with the content in the session, competed the form at the end, and provided feedback, they will earn up to 3 hours of CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- Promoting Progress through Texas Lesson Study - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual