Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Virtual - 27241
This session is part of Pilot Program for R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Padlet, and Vocaroo. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate numeracy routines such as Number Talk, Same and Different, and Which One Doesn't Belong. This session addresses the Number Sense component of Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement numeracy in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. Following completion of this session, participants will provide feedback to the ESC Math Team. Once participants have interacted with the content in the session, competed the form at the end, and provided feedback, they will earn up to 3 hours of CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 99
Registration Deadline 9/1/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/7/2021 5:00 pm
- 2/18/2021 5:00 pm - Virtual
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual