Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27238
This session is part of the Pilot Program for R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this self-paced asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides. Participants will build their capacity to facilitate focus lessons for remote and face-to-face learners. This session addresses the Focus Lesson component of the Math Workshop and will provide teachers with innovative ways to implement math focus lessons in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. Following the completion of this session, participants will provide feedback to the ESC Math Team. Once participants have interacted with the content throughout the session, completed the form at the end, and provided feedback, they will earn up to 3 hours of CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual