Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs Virtual - 27214
This training will provide teachers and administrators with a better understanding of how to design early childhood instruction to meet the needs of young English learners' (ELs) language development. Participants will examine appropriate instructional activities that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement in order to ensure that young English learners attain high levels of academic achievement in English. There will be an opportunity for districts/charters to collaborate on ways to better serve our young EL students and families.
Teacher - Bilingual, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Central Office Administrators, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 83
Registration Deadline 2/22/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Melanie Yocom ESC Region 11, Gabriel Verrone ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 3/2/2021 12:30 pm
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Interactive Word Walls for Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Effective Read Alouds in Early Childhood Classrooms with English Learners - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online