Ethnic Studies Cohort - 27211
Coordinators, supervisors, and all who develop Social Studies curriculum...join us for a series of monthly cohort meetings this spring to explore the process of implementing Ethnic Studies courses (specifically the Mexican-American and African-American Studies courses) in your district. If you have already implemented these courses, we encourage you to join in and share your experiences as well as learn new ideas to implement next year. We will discuss proposal ideas, planning the courses, instructional resources, and strategies for teaching with cultural sensitivity. Find support from educators in both Region 10 and Region 11 to create a curriculum that will be ready to implement for the 2021-2022 school year.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet and network connections.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual