Ethnic Studies Cohort - 27211
Coordinators, supervisors, and all who develop Social Studies curriculum...join us for a series of monthly cohort meetings this spring to explore the process of implementing Ethnic Studies courses (specifically the Mexican-American and African-American Studies courses) in your district. If you have already implemented these courses, we encourage you to join in and share your experiences as well as learn new ideas to implement next year. We will discuss proposal ideas, planning the courses, instructional resources, and strategies for teaching with cultural sensitivity. Find support from educators in both Region 10 and Region 11 to create a curriculum that will be ready to implement in the 2021-2022 school year.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet and network connections.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 44
Registration Deadline 8/11/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 9:00 am
- 6/29/2021 10:00 am
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- DEX Does That?! (Discovery Education Experience) - Virtual
- Early Childhood Special Education Collaboration for ECSE Leaders - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Behavior Management for Administrators - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual