Ethnic Studies Cohort - 27211
Coordinators, supervisors, and all who develop Social Studies curriculum...join us for a series of monthly cohort meetings this spring to explore the process of implementing Ethnic Studies courses (specifically the Mexican-American and African-American Studies courses) in your district. If you have already implemented these courses, we encourage you to join in and share your experiences as well as learn new ideas to implement next year. We will discuss proposal ideas, planning the courses, instructional resources, and strategies for teaching with cultural sensitivity. Find support from educators in both Region 10 and Region 11 to create a curriculum that will be ready to implement in the 2021-2022 school year.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - General Education
Please bring a fully-charged device with internet and network connections.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 36
Registration Deadline 5/18/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Crystal Klose ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/19/2021 9:00 am
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual