School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - 27187
This Zoom meeting will focus on current school improvement updates and upcoming activities for Spring 2021, intervention plans and guidance for 2021-2022, reflection and feedback, the opportunity to collaborate with other schools, and more. This meeting is required for all DCSIs and principals of schools currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Must be a District Coordinator of School Improvement or Principal of a campus currently engaging in interventions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Special Education Self-Assessment - Charters' Special Education Director - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Application Work Day - Virtual