Coping through COVID with Distress Tolerance Skills - (LPC Credit Only) - 27022
Learning distress tolerance skills can help to navigate life's most stressful moments. Dialectical Behavior Therapy utilizes the teachings of Distress Tolerance Skills to help change a difficult or challenging situation into a more positive experience.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Administrators and the Comprehensive School Counseling Program Trainer-of-Trainers - Virtual
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA)
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit (LPC Credit Only)
- Post-Pandemic Mental Health Support with TEA - LPC ONLY - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual
- The Intersection of Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (in proud partnership with MHMR of Tarrant County) Session -- for School and University Personnel Only
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session -- For School and University Personnel Only - VIRTUAL SESSION