R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - 27006
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Vocaroo, and virtual manipulatives. Participants will build their capacity of learning stations to support student learning. This session addresses the Learning Stations component of Math Workshop and will provided teachers with innovative ways to facilitate learning stations in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2020-21 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 1.0 CPE.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! Math Pedagogy that Lasts
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- Pop Quiz: What's New with Discovery Education
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings (2021-2022 Virtual Meetings) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual