R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session Online - 27006
This session is part of R-1-1 Math Now Professional Learning Opportunities, where participants can engage in the session anytime, anywhere. In this asynchronous session, participants will engage in interactive asynchronous learning tasks using Google Slides, Vocaroo, and virtual manipulatives. Participants will build their capacity of learning stations to support student learning. This session addresses the Learning Stations component of Math Workshop and will provided teachers with innovative ways to facilitate learning stations in a remote or face-to-face learning environment. This session will be ongoing for the 2021-22 school year. After participants have interacted with the content throughout the session and completed the form at the end, they will earn 2.0 CPE.
Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 79
Registration Deadline 5/20/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Green ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/8/2021 7:00 am
- Coordinator Meeting: GT and Advanced Academics
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- TEHCY District Liaison Collaboration - Virtual