Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - 26685
Based on the research of Dr. BrenÃ© Brown, Dare to Leadâ„¢ is an empirically based, courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals. The most significant finding from BrenÃ©â€™s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Leadâ„¢ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills through workshops, trainings, and coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership. Individuals who successfully complete the 16-hour Dare to Leadâ„¢ program will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put the "Dare to Lead Trained" badge on their LinkedIn account. Further information is available at daretolead.brenebrown.com.
Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Principals, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Early Childhood Instructional Materials Preview: Proclamation 2021 - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Literacy Advisory Meeting - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders