Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - 26685
Based on the research of Dr. BrenÃ© Brown, Dare to Leadâ„¢ is an empirically based, courage-building program designed to be facilitated by organizational development professionals. The most significant finding from BrenÃ©â€™s latest research is that courage is a collection of four skill sets that are teachable, measurable, and observable. The Dare to Leadâ„¢ program focuses on developing these courage-building skills through workshops, trainings, and coaching to help individuals, teams, and organizations move from armored leadership to daring leadership. Individuals who successfully complete the 16-hour Dare to Leadâ„¢ program will receive a certificate of completion and are allowed to put the "Dare to Lead Trained" badge on their LinkedIn account. Further information is available at daretolead.brenebrown.com.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Principals, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- DMAC User's Meeting 2021 - 2022
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual