CACFP 101/102 - 26390
CACFP 101 is intended to provide an overview of the Child and Adult Care Food Program to serve as a basis of context for additional studies within the program. CACFP 101 will cover the basics of the program, including enrollment, eligibility, VCA, administrative and financial management, what reimbursable meals are, and serious deficiency. This course is designed as an introduction to the program for new operators, new directors, or new staff, or as a refresher course for tenured staff. Register in advance for this meeting: https://esc11.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItf-qsqjopG9VYan98JbS9puzFTgAZw_dx
CACFP (Child and Adult Care Food Program ) Personnel, Child Care Providers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CACFP 6-Hour SFSP Training
- CACFP Application Lab
- CACFP Creating Policies and Procedures - Virtual
- CACFP Enrollment - Virtual
- CACFP Essential Tools for Cooks (Combination of Kitchen Math, FBG and MPR) - Virtual
- CACFP Food Buying Guide - Virtual
- CACFP Healthier CACFP Recognition Award Application and Lab
- CACFP Menu Planning - Virtual
- CACFP Serving Reimbursable Meals - Virtual
- CACFP SFSP Application Lab