Designing an eLibrary Virtual - 25853
Are your library patrons easily able to find all of the resources you offer? Do you have a library website that provides 24/7 access for stakeholders? Let's work together to create a dynamic library website to make accessing digital resources even easier. Join us for this webinar series as we meet for three one-hour sessions to work on different aspects of your library site. At the end of this series, you will have either updated your current library website or created a new one to provide easy access to digital resources.
Basic computer/website skills Ability to edit your library webpage or create a new one
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 6/2/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shawna Ford ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 6/2/2020 10:00 am
- Designing an eLibrary - July - Virtual
- Designing an eLibrary - June (Repeat) - Virtual
- Just the Facts, Ma'am: Discovering Nonfiction Books That Inspire, Engage & Tell a Great Story - Virtual
- Solo Librarian Monthly PLN Meeting - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Internet Safety - Online
- Virtual Librarian PLN - Virtual