Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps - 25727
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the final webinar in the series and will address Demographic-Level data and reports through the lens of Domain III Closing the Gaps components. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (January 2021) - Virtual