Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - 25726
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the second webinar in the series and will address Progress-Level data and reports through the lens of Domain II: Academic Growth. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Online Course) - Online
- Dare to Lead Training 4-Day Mini Retreat - Virtual
- Designing Agility into the Modern Library Space with Dr. Robert Dillon - Virtual
- Introduction to Data Analysis vs. Data-Driven Instruction (DDI) - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Region 11 Literacy Advisory Meeting - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meeting (November 2020) - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders