Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 2 Progress - 25726
This three-part webinar series will look at data analysis and how it relates to each component of the A-F accountability system. This is the second webinar in the series and will address Progress Level data and reports through the lens of Domain II: Academic Growth. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Principal Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 80
Registration Deadline 6/16/2020 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D,4B
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 14 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2020 9:00 am
- A Deep Dive into the District Commitment Theory of Action for DCSIs: A Four-Part Series - Live Online
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Live Online
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 1 Performance
- Data Analysis Webinar Series - Webinar 3 Closing the Gaps
- DDI 101 (Self-Paced) - Online
- R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - Live Online