R11 Dyslexia Leaders' Connection - 25639
This meeting is designed to provide a forum for connection and collaboration among dyslexia administrators throughout the region. Current legal updates and guidance from TEA will be disseminated.
Schedule & Location
Participants will need to be in positions of district-wide dyslexia leadership. (Dyslexia Coordinators, Administrators, Directors)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (REMOTE VIEWING) TEA English Learner Support TETN for District and Charter School Bilingual/ESL Program Leaders
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session - Virtual
- Drug Impairment Training for Education Professionals (DITEP) - Zoom - Virtual
- Ethnic Studies Cohort
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Supervisor Network Meetings - Virtual