CTE Coffee and Conversation - 25612
Join us for CTE virtual office hours for administrator questions and conversations as we work through distance learning in the region.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Assistant Principals, Counselors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- District Coordinator of School Improvement Academy - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Significant Disproportionality 101 - Breaking It Down - Virtual
- Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check-ins (Monthly) and One-on-one Coaching (Monthly) - Cohort 4 - Keene ISD
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning