CTE Coffee and Conversation - 25612
Join us for CTE virtual office hours for administrator questions and conversations as we work through distance learning in the region.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Assistant Principals, Counselors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session
- CTE Coffee and Conversation - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Current and New Campuses: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023
- EB Tuesday Talks: Q&A for Emergent Bilingual Requirements - Virtual
- LPAC Decision-Making for State Assessments TOT - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- Targeted and Additional Targeted Campuses: Effective Schools Framework Overview and Developing a Targeted Improvement Plan (TIP) for Continuous Improvement 2022-2023